NEWS & EVENTS
Spring Book Sale To Offer Something For All
Spring Book Sale Friday, April, 12th, 9-5 & Saturday, April 13th, 9-1
Donations for Hospice Circle of Love’s Spring Book Sale have been coming in at a steady pace. “We will have thousands of titles to choose from. There is a little something for everyone,” commented event organizer Julie Nelson.
The sale will take place on Friday, April, 12th from 9:00 to 5:00 and on Saturday, April 13th from 9:00 to 1:00 in the north building at Hospice Circle of Love’s Enid Oﬃce, 314 S. Third.
Book categories include, mysteries, westerns, children’s books, cookbooks, non-ﬁction, self-help and more. Hardback books are $1.00 each and paperbacks are just $.50.
• Hospice Circle of Love Celebrating 30 Years of Service
• Circle of Love Bereavement Staff to Host Grief Group
• Fairview Masons to Flip Pancakes for Hospice Fundraisers
• Spring Book Sale To Offer Something For All
• May Fundraiser to be Centered around the Kentucky Derby
• Lunch & Learn Meetings To Cover End-of-Life Issues